*As of July 10, 2020
ENHANCED SAFETY & SANITATION GUIDELINES FOR THE HIDDEN HOUSE
We are reopening our restaurant with enhanced sanitation and safety procedures in order to comply with the necessary organizations, and provide comfort and safety to you, our guests. We are grateful to be able to safely welcome back our community to our dining rooms. Thank you for your patience with our team as we provide enhanced sanitation and abide by guidelines of the AZ Governor's office, CDC, OSHA, AZ Department of Health, National Restaurant Association and the FDA.
As we continue to monitor the rising amount of COVID cases in Arizona, we are confident that our staff, customers and community will persevere through these challenging times. We are frequently auditing and updating our processes to protect you, our amazing patrons, as well as our staff.
In efforts to do our part, we have strengthened protocols for general operations and for protocol when a positive case of COVID-19 has been confirmed. These include:
1. Monitoring and abiding by CDC, ADHS, Governor's Office, OSHA & FDA requirements
2. Strict hand-washing practices
3. Disposable menus
4. QR codes offered for beer & wine menus
5. Thorough health screenings for employees including temperature checks and symptom questionnaires
6. Masks are mandatory for all employees during their shifts
7. Front of house will be increasing glove usage, specifically between food service to different tables
8. Eliminating table-side beverage pours such as wine
9. Adjusted cash-out practices to minimize excessive card & cash touching
10. No-touch sanitizers installed throughout the restaurant for customer and employee use
11. Continued service for take-out and delivery (call in, UberEats + Postmates)
12. Waiting areas adjusted and marked for 6-foot distances
13. Individually served accompaniments
14. Thorough sanitization processes using EPA approved cleaners for COVID-19
15. Customer temperature screenings upon arrival
16. Guests are required to wear masks as they enter the restaurant and walk through the facility
17. Open lines of communication with staff and management of health concerns and regarding positive cases. We will continue to maintain staff privacy regarding medical details
Although these times bring new challenges daily, we believe our greatest strength lies in the unity of our people and we are grateful to be a part of this community and continue serving you through these times.
If you have any questions or concerns or suggestions, please reach out to Chelsea –